Computer Science admission tests(заблокировано) Discussions Account Related Information

  • September 7, 2018


    I am a Bangladeshi student. According to Bangladeshi educational system I had to attend a school to complete 10 years of secondary education (in my country known as Secondary School Certificate or SSC) . Then I had attended a college to complete 2 years higher secondary education (in my country known as Higher Secondary Certificate or HSC). Usually, in Bangladesh seconday means school education, higher secondary means college education and undergraduate means college or university education.

    I have filled up a lot of infomation in this account. The problem is I couldn't understand in "Higher Education" section what information do I need to provide. Is it my higher secondary education or my currently enrolled university information? I have provided my secondary means school information in "Secondary Education" section. Will anyone please clear this confusion of mine?

Для того, чтобы оставить комментарии к обсуждению, зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь, а затем вступите в событие